10 things to try out in your Scrum project via @StefanRoock
Great tips for your Scrum project to try out
- Draw Sprint Burndown Chart manually
- Change questions in your Daily Scrum
# What did I get done since last time?
# What was blocking me?
# What can we do as a team to maximize value till tomorrow?
- No beamer in the Sprint Planning
- Commitment to Sprint Goal during the Sprint (Daily Scrum etc.)
- Only discuss stories in the Sprint Planning meeting (no tasks)
- Only talk about the Sprint goal in the Sprint Planning meeting (no stories, no tasks)
- Single Piece Flow during the Sprint
- Do 4 Daily Scrums (9h, 11h, 14h, and 16h)
- Have a Product Backlog Board
- Have the End User in the Review meeting
- Do only one change after the Sprint Retrospective
- Cut the Sprint length in half
# from 4 weeks to 2 weeks
# from 2 weeks to 1 week
# from 1 week to 2 days
Slides in German